Zimbabwe Copper Industries (Pvt) Ltd (ZCI), is a manufacturer of copper profiles and brass products and it is based in the Willovale Industrial Area of Harare. ZCI is a subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation of Zimbabwe Limited (IDCZ) which holds 51% shareholding and Setheo Engineering (Pty) Limited (Setheo) of South Africa holds the other 49%. 


ZCI has capacity to produce 2000 metric tons of copper and brass profiles per annum and exports it more than 80% of its produce to South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Namibia among other regional markets.  

Product range


Copper billet, copper plumbing tube, copper rods and wires, copper plates, copper bus bars, copper refrigeration tube, copper strips and other extruded profiles


Brass tube, brass rods, brass bars, hexagonal bars, and other extruded profiles



Zimbabwe Copper Industries (Pvt) Ltd

Cnr  Willowvale/Barking Roads

Willowvale, Harare, Zimbabwe

Tel: +2634668626, +6234668588

Email:  sales@zimcopper.co.zw




Managing Director:

Garnnet Gambura

Tel: +2634668626

Cell: +263773421446

Email: ggambura@zimcopper.co.zw